Pharmacovigilance Services for Medicinal Products:
– Qualified Person Responsible for Pharmacovigilance (EU-QPPV and Local QPPV);
– Pharmacovigilance System;
– Medical and scientific literature screening;
– Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR);
– Risk Management Plan (RMP);
– Preparation of Safety Data Exchange Agreements (SDEA);
– 24-hours telephone testing;
– Training in pharmacovigilance;
– Translation of documents.
All medicines can cause unwanted side effects in some people. Many side effects are mild, but some can be serious and life-theatening. Occasionally, side effects can appear after a person has stopped taking a medicine.
There are three ways to report a suspected side effect:
1. Use online form at https://vapris.vvkt.lt/vvkt-web/public/nrv
This is the easiest way to make a report, if you have access to the internet.
2. Complete the attached form (for patient or for healthcare professionals) and send it back via:
E-mail: nepageidaujamaR@vvkt.lt or email@example.com
Mail: Valstybinė vaistų kontrolės tarnyba, Žirmūnų g. 139A, LT-09120 Vilnius
The form for patient you can found here
The form for healthcare professionals you can found here